About Gypsy Layne Cabaret & Co.
Keeping burlesque and vaudeville alive! Gypsy Layne Cabaret & Company, named after the pioneer of burlesque, Gypsy Rose Lee. Gypsy Layne is dedicated to self-acceptance, body positivity and inclusivity.
Gypsy Layne Cabaret & Co., hailed as “a sexy highpoint of classic burlesque entertainment in the Berkshires” by Berkshire magazine. Gypsy Layne's hallmark of bawdy humor, live singing, dynamic dance routines, and cheeky sex appeal are prominently featured in their sizzling shows. Bigger, bolder, and better than ever, this tantalizing crew of saucy ladies and strapping gents will tease their way into your hearts (and other areas) with their outrageous artistry and vivacious charms.
Past performance venues and festivals include:
- Wanderlust Festival Vermont
- 10 X 10 Upstreet Arts Festival
- New York Burlesque Festival
- New York Boylesque Festival NYC & Seattle
- Vermont Burlesque Festival
- Yearly residency with Vermont Arts Exchange/Oldcastle Theatre
- Sandisfield Arts Center
- Colonial Theatre
- Iron Horse Music Hall
- Infinity Music Hall & Bistro
- Majestic Theater
- Residency at Comix Mohegan Sun Resort & Casino
- Huleyville Arts Centre
- Hawks & Reed Performing Arts Center